CmdEasy Web - How to execute commands in CmdEasy Web?
Executing commands in CmdEasy web is very easy.
- Install CmdEasy 3.0 or greater.
- Go to the CmdEasy web URL in an internet browser like Google Chrome or MEdge.
- Click on the Connect option to connect to CmdEasy Service.
- Complete the Recaptcha and click Submit.
- In the Open CmdEasyService popup , Click on Open CmdEasyService.exe.
- Once the connection is successful , the command prompt will appear on the terminal screen.
- Enter any command in the prompt and then press the Enter key.