CmdEasy Web - How to run custom commands in CmdEasy Web?
Running custom commands in CmdEasy web is very easy.
- Install CmdEasy 3.0 or greater.
- Follow the instructions as mentioned here in the link “How to create custom commands in CmdEasy”
- Once the custom commands are created in CmdEasy, go to CmdEasy web.
- If CmdEasy Web is already connected to CmdEasy Service, go to the next step else click on the Connect option to connect to CmdEasy Service.
- In the custom commands left side panel, the custom commands list would appear.
- You can click on the alias or enter the custom command alias and click enter to execute the command.