CmdEasy - How to add a custom name to a command?
There are multiple ways a custom name can be given to command in CmdEasy.
- Open CmdEasy.
- Drag and drop a file/shortcut/directory from windows explorer to the commands configuration.
- By default, the CmdEasy adds a random name to the alias to any command that is added to the configuration. You can change the Name, Alias, and Path of your choice at any time. Make sure that the Path value is a valid path.
- You can also open up the Command editor through the toolbar Add/Edit custom commands option .
- Click on Add for a new command to be added and you can change the Name/Alias/Path to the custom command. Once done click Ok to proceed.
- If you want to add a file with the
paths, you can choose the option
- Once a custom command is added you
can go to the terminal and type the Alias field value to open/execute the command or