- Open CmdEasy.
- Click on the toolbar item or right-click on the terminal to select commands history from the menu.
- Commands history dialog opens up.
- You can reinsert the command to the terminal again by double clicking on an individual item or clicking on the Insert button.
- You can delete an item by clicking on the Delete button.
- You can clear all the history by clicking on Delete All.
- CmdEasy keeps a max history of 1000 command items. If you want to keep a different set of items in the history you can delete an existing item or delete all to clear history.