CmdEasy - How to open a website through a custom command?
- Open CmdEasy.
- Open up the Command editor through the toolbar Add/Edit custom commands option
- Click on Add to add a new command.
- By default, the CmdEasy adds a random name and alias to any command that is added to the configuration. You can change the Name, Alias, and Path of your choice at any time. Make sure that the Path value entered is a valid path.
- You can give the website name in the Name field, custom name in the Alias field, and website address that starts with https:// in the Path field.
- Click OK to go back to the terminal.
- In the command terminal, type the Alias field value to open the website or click on from the toolbar to insert it into the terminal. You can also right-click on the custom command to open the context menu and select the insert to terminal option.